SHAREPOINT INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS AND PROCESSES ENSURES THE CONTINUITY OF BUSINESS PROCESS AND GUARANTEES ACCOMPLISHMENT
Everyone knows SharePoint as a tool for document management, enterprise search, and intranets. But if you haven’t seen what it can do to automate repeatable work processes, read on.
When integrating SharePoint with existing enterprise solutions and processes, organizations can streamline workflows and expedite outcomes. Many manual processes consume time that could be better used elsewhere. SharePoint can easily automate a business process as a workflow. SharePoint workflows automatically create documents, assign tasks, add milestones, and ask for updates from team members.
Workflows can be as simple as updating a status or as complicated as automating a series of repeatable activities. Many simple workflows can be created with little-to-no training; however, the more complicated the process, the more complicated it is to build. Enabling’s consultants are here to help you with the following:
- Understanding your target process and educating you on how it can be optimized with SharePoint
- Educating you on SharePoint Designer, Workflow Manager, and other development tools
- Designing the workflow, discussing the options for implementing a workflow, and their pros/cons
- Implementing and training your staff on how to make changes or build your next workflow
- Establishing hierarchy, allowing the workflow to process through a chain
- Testing, managing, and optimizing your workflow over time
Many workflows will require additional toolsets to efficiently navigate through the process. Tools may be free, like SharePoint Designer or Microsoft Flow (if using O365), or licensed third party tools such as Nintex or K2. Some may even require custom Visual Studio coding for elaborate processes. Enabling has experts in all of these areas to guide you through design, build, rollout, and training.
Not all processes can be automated; but with proper evaluation and planning, most can. Why not take advantage of SharePoint’s capabilities? Enabling can lead you through a standard process to automate workflows via SharePoint.