We protect data, devices, and credentials, even in the cloud. Ensure your business is protected! Enabling can assess / recommend best practices.
Enabling virtual meetings with the best sound, video, and sharing capabilities.
Integrating your existing infrastructure and applications, adding IT flexibility and stability to your business with scalability adjusting to your business’s needs.
We design and install Skype for Business Cloud Voice, Enterprise Voice, and more.
We integrate with many business applications to make your business processes more streamlined, safer and productive.
We monitor, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize networks, systems, and services.
View All Technologies
A Microsoft environment is not complete and usable until the proper licensing has been purchased and activated for your organization.
The Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) is a hands-on introduction to Microsoft's suite of productivity tools. See how your workday can be.
For the past 25 years, Enabling Technologies Corp has focused our consulting practice on secure Unified Communication solutions.
Enabling Technologies works with many "best in breed" partners. We coordinate all the vendors so you only deal with Enabling, the director leading the production.
The Enabling Technologies newsroom highlights new technologies, services, industry announcements, events, webinars, and more.
We don’t just implement a solution… We improve your business outcomes exponentially! Hear what your peers are saying...
As your Microsoft Communications and Collaboration Partner, Enabling Technologies has the team of “A” Players.
We know all the “best practice approaches” for achieving synergistic and predictable business results. Our Case Studies reflect some of these approaches.
View Case Studies
Education is one of our specialty areas with over 100 Higher Education and K-12 school system UC deployments and more.
We help to optimize attorney productivity, billable hours, geographic expansion, and client relations by using Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business.
Enabling Technologies is on the GSA Schedule 70 for all Microsoft Unified Communications Professional services.
Collaboration allows people to work together more closely, coordinate their efforts, follow detailed business processes, and respond to events as they happen.
Start your Unified Communications investigation thinking of solely Security but enhanced care team collaboration is key to streamlined Healthcare delivery.
Author: Marketing Queen/Tuesday, July 26, 2016/Categories: Webinars, Featured
There's a lot happening with cloud communications, video collaboration, and mobile solutions that make faculty, staff, and students more productive than ever.
This recorded webinar will catch you up on the latest so you optimize your plan for the next school year.
What you'll learn:
- Clarifying where Microsoft’s Skype for Business Cloud PBX service is a good fit
- How Polycom’s new Trio hub turns huddle rooms into multimedia collaboration rooms
- Two new ways to deliver Internet-ready distance learning
- How to integrate VVX phones, fax lines and blue light phones into Skype for Business
- Ways to get users to embrace video and collab tools
- Provisioning tips to simplify administration of a Skype/Polycom solution
Who should view:
- UC, voice, and video architects/admins
- Skype architects/admins
- Enterprise architects and planners
- IT leaders that want to make IT an innovative partner in the organization
- Robert Birch is Director of Polycom’s edu Alliance with Microsoft, where he has been aligning Microsoft/Polycom technologies for edu since 2010.
- Chris Stegh is CTO for Enabling and has had a hand in 1300+ deployments of Microsoft Skype for Business and Office 365 since 2008.
Cast: Enabling Technologies Corp
Tags: Microsoft Skype fro Business and Polycom Video Solutions
Number of views (8586)/Comments (0)