The Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) is a hands-on introduction to Microsoft's suite of productivity tools. CIE takes you through everyday business situations,
such as working remotely, analyzing sales data and collaborating with coworkers, and lets you see how easy, convenient and secure your workday can be.
Security & Compliance - We protect data, devices, and credentials, even in the cloud.
Productivity - We enable access to applications, data, and colleagues from any device, any network
Collaboration - We enable virtual meetings with the best sound, video, and sharing capabilities
Voice - We design and install Skype for Business Cloud Voice and Enterprise Voice
Manageability - We monitor, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize networks, systems, and services
Preparing your infrastructure
E911 Emergency Preparedness
Integrating to Call Centers
Strategies for viral adoption
Customer Immersion Experience
To quickly find pertinent information find Technical Info, Executive Info, or Company Info by hovering and discovering. Let's do this!
We Enable the Digital Workplace! If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers ---- about our company or services, learn more about Skype Applications, or any other questions, please select what you want to do such as request more information, chat with us, or Ask Enabling!
Author: Marketing Queen/Tuesday, July 26, 2016/Categories: Webinars, Featured
There's a lot happening with cloud communications, video collaboration, and mobile solutions that make faculty, staff, and students more productive than ever.
This recorded webinar will catch you up on the latest so you optimize your plan for the next school year.
What you'll learn:
- Clarifying where Microsoft’s Skype for Business Cloud PBX service is a good fit
- How Polycom’s new Trio hub turns huddle rooms into multimedia collaboration rooms
- Two new ways to deliver Internet-ready distance learning
- How to integrate VVX phones, fax lines and blue light phones into Skype for Business
- Ways to get users to embrace video and collab tools
- Provisioning tips to simplify administration of a Skype/Polycom solution
Who should view:
- UC, voice, and video architects/admins
- Skype architects/admins
- Enterprise architects and planners
- IT leaders that want to make IT an innovative partner in the organization
- Robert Birch is Director of Polycom’s edu Alliance with Microsoft, where he has been aligning Microsoft/Polycom technologies for edu since 2010.
- Chris Stegh is CTO for Enabling and has had a hand in 1300+ deployments of Microsoft Skype for Business and Office 365 since 2008.
Cast: Enabling Technologies Corp
Tags: Microsoft Skype fro Business and Polycom Video Solutions
Number of views (7148)/Comments (0)