We Enable the Digital Workplace! If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers ---- about our company or services, learn more about Skype Applications, or any other questions, please select what you want to do such as request more information, chat with us, or Ask Enabling!
***Please note that we are Enabling Technologies: a premier Microsoft Unified Communication System Integrator. Thanks!
Author: Marketing Queen/Tuesday, July 26, 2016/Categories: Webinars, Featured
There's a lot happening with cloud communications, video collaboration, and mobile solutions that make faculty, staff, and students more productive than ever.
This recorded webinar will catch you up on the latest so you optimize your plan for the next school year.
What you'll learn:
- Clarifying where Microsoft’s Skype for Business Cloud PBX service is a good fit
- How Polycom’s new Trio hub turns huddle rooms into multimedia collaboration rooms
- Two new ways to deliver Internet-ready distance learning
- How to integrate VVX phones, fax lines and blue light phones into Skype for Business
- Ways to get users to embrace video and collab tools
- Provisioning tips to simplify administration of a Skype/Polycom solution
Who should view:
- UC, voice, and video architects/admins
- Skype architects/admins
- Enterprise architects and planners
- IT leaders that want to make IT an innovative partner in the organization
- Robert Birch is Director of Polycom’s edu Alliance with Microsoft, where he has been aligning Microsoft/Polycom technologies for edu since 2010.
- Chris Stegh is CTO for Enabling and has had a hand in 1300+ deployments of Microsoft Skype for Business and Office 365 since 2008.
Cast: Enabling Technologies Corp
Tags: Microsoft Skype fro Business and Polycom Video Solutions
Number of views (4550)/Comments (0)